|"Increased quality and decreased costs are not mutually exclusive"
CEO challenges today cite excellence in execution and sr. leadership execution to strategy as areas needing focus while accommodating emerging market opportunities and issues. To better ensure execution to strategic or operational objective, measures need to be put to place to properly reflect the end-to-end processes, the key drivers, with performance management and compensation aligned to these desired outcomes. Being that these are year over year concerns suggests that it isn't easy, though there are many successes and lessons learned that can aid the acceleration of delivering results.
Customer loyalty and retention, product quality and services, productivity, innovation along with social and environmental responsibilities are C-suite challenges that are layered in.
Sr. Management Development
Sr. Management levels are key pivots in doing what's right for the enterprise. They serve as key stakeholder in having P/L ownership or key process owners, though have many dependencies in determining their success. Training and development include performance management, end-to-end thinking and acting, statistics for managers, Hoshin Planning (prioritization) for the enterprise and supporting functions.
Respect for data and systematic improvement are fundamental for dramatic improvement, continuous improvement or simply maintaining current levels of performance as organizations around you continuously improve. Training includes business planning and context for project selection, systematic improvement (Six Sigma, QI Story) and associated support processes for ultimate success (project management, change management, data systems, performance management).
|Menu of Topics Covered in Services
- Assessments (holistic view of the organization)
- Balanced Scorecard
- Balanced Work life
- Best Practices
- Business Planning
- Change Management
- Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Hoshin Planning, Implementation and Review
- Motivational Speaking
- Measurement and Behavioral Implications
- Organizational Design and Planning ("Boxes" follow Process)
- Performance Management
- Business Planning Session
- Problem Solving Methodologies Six Sigma DMAIC, DFSS, QI Story, 7-Step)
- Problem Solving Tools and Techniques and supporting technologies
- Process Management (end-to-end thinking and acting)
- Six Sigma
- Strategic Planning
- Statistical Quality Control or Process Control
- Training and development Effectiveness
- Value Stream Mapping